Which Green to choose??

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Which Green to choose??

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Jcash
      Participant

I’m going to call for a darker green. Any preference for one over another?
      BeTrayed: looks solid so SSR
      BeLeaved: Looks more variegated so def a 6SR.

Pictures from @luv2stitch2

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Jcash.
      Luv2stitch2

If it helps….

Be-Leaved – A base of Alluvium 3405 & Marsh Grass 3349 wet spattered w/ Popinjay 3311 & Imperial 3337

Be-Trayed (WASN’T A REGULAR LINE) JewelWeed 3169/Isle Green 3215 wet sprayed with Alluvium 3405 and Yerba Mate 3137

momofcats
      Participant

BeLeaved!!

Jcash
      Participant

WOW!! @luv2stitch2 … these names always make me giggle!! 😂😂
      Do I need to list all that in my description? I’ll add it to the body!!
      Thanks for helping me spend my $$$ with all your fancy pictures! Appreciate it!! 😊

Jcash
      Participant

@momofcats it’s going up now!! BeLeaved.

Luv2stitch2

@jcash You were safe just listing the names for either of these greens.

I listed the component colors hoping it would help you decide. You may not have a set of HDF solids, but if you have the “”HDF name to DMC” conversion list it can help take the mystery out of it too. Vikki can have a fun time creating names! 😉

Jcash
      Participant

0mg, I am such a dunce!!! BeLeaved already got called by Abi! I already had 2 mini’s called. Oh well…😂 I’ll have 2 more and loads of beautiful greens. I might even call BeFrogged at some point!

@luv2stitch2
      ….Thanks! I have (or HAD) ZERO of Vikki’s silks. For years I’ve asked what someone was using for XYZ and got that dreaded answer HDF silk 😡 now I have my own pretties!! But I’ll download the HDF -dmc list too.
      Photo is my growing red collection..

Luv2stitch2

@jcash Do tell us what those pretty reds are!! (I’m always afraid I’ve miss one, or need more for some highly important critical reason. heeheehee)

Jcash
      Participant

@luv2stitch2 …. it’s always a highly important reason!! LOL! I added tags to the picture!

OMG 1145
      OMG 1151
      Perfect Red 6209
      Mette Black
      RumCherry
      Ex OxBlood

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Jcash.
      Luv2stitch2

@jcash That’s a beautiful family you have started. 😉 Planning a project in all reds?

My favorite solids are the Perfect Red series, but my favorite variegated wasn’t a regular line… lol

“Redwork Red” – Perfect Red 6213, Gandy Dancer 1111, Attar of Roses 1235 & OMG 1141 (Vikki dyed alternating cool & warm reds.) Wish I could recall who created this beauty. 🙁

Jcash
      Participant

@sim-swank… ask way earlier about “Redwork Red”. I can’t remember but so think it was a tiny bit too orange for me. I’m a blue red lover! 🙄 I really want to see the whole line of Perfect Reds. I want some a teeny tiny bit lighter/brighter than 6209.

And the projects in all red….? I have about 5 I need to start IMMEDIATELY!! LOL!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.