Where do your silks show up?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Where do your silks show up?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

We all have our favorite stitching spot. Mine is the recliner and side table and my threads look unorganized but with my system, I can always find what I need. But I also inadvertently take them traveling with me. They cling to my shirt, pants, socks, etc. I have found wayward silks in the kitchen, on my couch, in my car, on the bathroom floor, at my mother-in-laws house, in my granddaughters mouth….and tonight I found a nice lovely green strand under my bed sheets. I returned her to her home on my stitching table. 🙂 Where have your silks unknowingly traveled to?

Veena

On my clothes and everywhere in our apartment much to my husband’s chagrin as he is the one with vaccum duty 😂

Veena

Luv2stitch2

Anyone else recall the story of a stitcher going to town shopping… And forgetting that she had threaded up all of her needles and stuck them in her shirt?

(Giggles)

lyarrow
      Participant

Ha! Hadn’t heard that story but I have gone shopping and eaten in restaurants with my scissors adorning me!

Sim Swank
      Participant

It’s everywhere at this point. Just surprised I haven’t found any in my morning cup of joe yet. But it’s only a matter of time…

Stitcher Vix
      Participant

Every once in a while, stray threads will end up being left inside of the washing machine after a load has finished. They were unnoticed on clothing in the laundry hamper.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.