V FOTM

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum V FOTM

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin Harvey
      Participant

I got my first ever order at the end of the week. Along with the new variegated FOTM, the rubbed micros, I got some of the primitives. Love them allllll….

I’ve recently started doing mono-color samplers, so am excited to try these to find which exact one I want to use. As I have a couple of large projects going, it will be a while before I am ready to buy enough of one to start my next LDS. Almost definitely a red or blue, but there are so many options in those alone!

While I don’t know who posted in either Stitch Maynia or Cross Stitch Unlimited on FB, I’m so glad you did! These are lovely!

lyarrow
      Participant

You are going to love stitching with them! In addition to gorgeous colors and high quality, they are the only silks I can afford to keep collecting. That’s always a plus! They bring me much pleasure 🙂

Luv2stitch2

Welcome to HDF Silks Robin! It’s hard to decide which color to use first. Heeheehee

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

There were some great colors in the FOTM! Nice choice.

Vikki

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Welcome from another Robin! I vote for one of the blues. But you can’t go wrong with any of the Rubbed colors!

Jcash
      Participant

Welcome!!! It’s so fun to order and then get my envelope and drool over all the lovely goodness!!

I think the first overall BIG project I do will most likely be blue. That Indigo Ocean is really calling my name!! Plus I got the Papa chart that…I can’t remember who.. did in all the blues. I think I’m going to do what Heather did and go all reds..MAYBE.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.