Up! FOTM and Micros

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Up! FOTM and Micros

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Listed the 10 Rubbed colors for the Variegated Floss assortment and under Odds and Sods, micro spools.

Vikki

csogle
      Participant

Iโ€™m not seeing this listing.

csogle
      Participant

Oh, itโ€™s under silk… Too excited, I misread!

Thanks Vikki!!

Sim Swank
      Participant

@VikkiHDF If the FOTM runs out, will you re-dye or if you snooze, you lose? Oh and are we also getting a solid FOTM within the same month or are you alternating months? Thanks!

lyarrow
      Participant

Mine is in the cart…waiting to see if the solids of the month appear also. Should I close my eyes and click my heels 3 times?? ๐Ÿ™‚

Jcash
      Participant

Good idea @lyarrow! I was too impatient! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I forgot the micro spools anyway so if solids pop up, no biggie…Iโ€™ll order again.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I’m going to shoot for the solid assortment at the end of the month and the variegated in the middle.
      I simply don’t know – between you and me I’ll be shocked if I sell all the ones that I made so if they go fast I might do another run.

Vikki
      who told you she was playing it be ear

lyarrow
      Participant

I’ll see if I can help you sell out…off to post on a couple of boards. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sim Swank
      Participant

@VikkiHDF I’m posting on IG and will post everywhere else when I get my delivery wheeee!

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Yay and ordered! Woohoo!

Lisa
      Participant

First time ordering and posting but I think I did it right. Thank you!

Sim Swank
      Participant

@lisa Yay, nice to meet you!

Watching the number go down in the Shop…slow day at work. ๐Ÿ˜

Jcash
      Participant

Welcome @lisa!! Nice to meet you! Donโ€™t forget to check out @luv2stitch2โ€™s media page for looks at ALL the colors!! (Click her name and scroll down to Media. I hit ALL PHOTOS and the start to drool!
      Also @veena had a highlighted post at the top with Colors on Cones and OMGosh the gorgeousness!! ๐Ÿ˜

Jcash
      Participant

Well prepared to be shocked @VikkiHDF because there are only 13 sets left… as of 4:45 am EST.

There were 49 when I bought my 2 sets.

(Yes Iโ€™m awake: I got up to early to take hubs for a procedure and then crashed with a 4.5 hour nap today and woke up at 8pm.) ๐Ÿ™„ Time for another mini sleep nap.

Veena

@lisa, welcome to the group! HDF is addictive – and I donโ€™t mean just the silks! The community and forum chats are a lot of fun – there is just something special about sharing here that no social media can come close to (at least for me, and hopefully for more among us). Do post pics of your HDF haul when you receive it.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Veena.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.