Two questions about this message board…..

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Two questions about this message board…..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CristinG
      Participant

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask, so mods can feel free to delete this after reading…..
      I am not getting emails from the site, even though in my profile, they are enabled.
      Also, I’m having a hard time keeping up with what topics I have read. When I come back to the site, I am not seeing any indication of how many unread replies there are on the open topics.
      Thanks.

Sim Swank
      Participant

@cristin Do you tick the box on the bottom that says Notify me of follow-up replies via email? I do that for each topic I happen to comment on and that seems to work for me. It’s right underneath this comment box.

I also think that if you hit Subcribe for each forum that triggers the emails too. Hope this helps!

CristinG
      Participant

Thanks.
      I’m not looking to get emails on each topic, but rather the ones about private messages and “friends”.
      I’m still also not seeing a way to know when there are new messages on a particular topic….

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I think if you click on your name, your profile comes up across the bottom. I see (cause I can see everything) that you have notifications there and there are probably some settings.
      New messages on a topic are at the top and you click on Subscribe..

It’s all new to all of us too. Back when I built the old site with my stone tools, I had more control but it was also a LOT LOT harder. This new format is like putting it together with Lego blocks – you don’t have the control but even I can do it…

Vikki

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.