Twilight Zone??

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Twilight Zone??

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

It’s weird only seeing one color in the mini forum!! I know why….and it’s short-term….but it’s just weird. 🙂 (and how long before future generations don’t recognize why we use the term “twilight zone”??)

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by lyarrow.
      Jcash
      Participant

Never fear @lyarrow…. the reruns of Twilight Zone episodes will keep people discovering them for years and centuries to come.

Pure classics!!

lyarrow
      Participant

I hope so @jcash, it’s sad how many people don’t know who Donny Osmond is…..we are losing important knowledge!! lol

infinite_needle
      Participant

Who is Donny Osmond?

lyarrow
      Participant

@infinite_needle….my childhood crush and also for millions of teen girls in the 1970’s 🙂 I posted a couple of YouTube links but post hasn’t shown up yet. Maybe since it has links, it has to go through moderator approval.

And if you have watched Disney’s Mulan, you have enjoyed his singing, “Be A Man”

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by lyarrow.
      Joan Reilly-Bertsch
      Participant

Speaking of people not knowing Donny Osmond, I was stunned when Eddie Van Halen died how many people didn’t know who Eddie and Van Halen were – even well known musicians like Billie Eillish! I know she is very young, but she plays the guitar!!!! I wonder if she knows about Hendrix and Clapton! BTW, David Cassidy was my crush when I was 12. Donny Osmond still looks great!

lyarrow
      Participant

@njstitchReilly-Bertsch, so many great musicians you referenced and Clapton is one of my favorites! I teach primarily seniors at a University. My M&W lecture is 1 hr and 20 minutes. To help ‘entertain’ them, halfway through, we watch a music video from artists from the 60’s, 70, and 80s. I want to expose them to music and groups they have likely never heard of. They love it! The band/song that really sticks with them is Karma chameleon by Boy George. September by EWF is another favorite! And yes, we also watch a Partridge Family clip. 🙂

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

THAT went far afield!!
      Heather will get the new Solid FOTM up and it won’t look SO bad but when I was cleaning it out yesterday I was thinking the same thing.

Vikki

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.