Tuscan Rose?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Tuscan Rose?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      CristinG
      Participant

I could swear we talked about Tuscan Rose recently, but I have no clue on how to search the forum.
      I posted about the floss packets on another site and someone asked if Tuscan Rose is going to be done as well. Before I reply, I wanted to be sure I wasn’t imagining it….

Veena

Vikki mentioned it in this post:

Tuscan Rose mentioned here.

Veena

On searching the forums….

If you are on a laptop, on the homepage click on Forum. Scroll down to where it says Forum and you will see a search box.
      Ignore the box that says Search Products on top of the page. For searching the forums, use the blank box.

On the phone, it’s different. Click on Menu, then Activity. Scroll down and you will see a box for Search Activity. Make sure you have “Everything” selected in the drop-down menu.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Tuscan Rose on the list – I’m working through Diane’s patterns that used my fibers. I did Growth Rings from Tracey, and was even contemplating Vilma’s.

Vikki

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Tuscan Rose on the list – I’m working through Diane’s patterns that used my fibers. I did Growth Rings from Tracey, and was even contemplating Vilma’s.

Vikki

CristinG
      Participant

Veena,
      Thanks for the hints.

Vikki,
      Thanks for the update.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.