Trialing Mods Closing the Threads

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Trialing Mods Closing the Threads

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Starting today, we’re going to trial having the mods and I close the threads instead of the original poster closing them.
      This should make it a million times easier for you (no monitoring!) and for a number of technical reasons easier for me.

Vikki

lyarrow
      Participant

Appreciate that! For some reason, I lost editing function on some of my main posts (not replies).

Sim Swank
      Participant

Works for me! I do appreciate the last call as well. Thanks!

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

The loss of editing function has something to do with the amount of time I set the edit for. You aren’t supposed to set it for unlimited for a bunch of technical reasons that have to do with malicious usage possibilities so I don’t do that but somehow…
      Anyway this should be TONS easier for everyone!

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

Oh that’s so much easier!! Thanks!
      I used to check @4 times a day and keep a running “count” in my little stitching book, with everything I’ve called, my ‘cart’ list and when Each time I check out and pay. Now I can drop that line!!

@lyarrow
      … I watched once and I think I lost edit ability around 24 hrs. I just started leaving a note tagging a mod but they always catch it. 🙂

infinite_needle
      Participant

Thank you. This makes it much easier.

Veena

I do have a request to those who open a call though: please continue to monitor the SSR and 6SR counts, and occasionally post the tally as a reply in the post. We tend to get cross-eyes scrolling through all the posts for a count, so it is good to have different sets of eyes keeping a tally.

Sim Swank
      Participant

You got it @Veena

Jcash
      Participant

Absolutely @veena !!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.