Time to sell more stuff!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Time to sell more stuff!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

I have been selling x-stitch/sewing supplies/household items, etc. because I really need to “clean house” and it supports my silk buying. My PayPal balance is down to $40 so it’s time to start selling more stuff! Just cleaned out my kitchen cabinets and am expecting the Keurig expresso machine to tide me over. lol

Jcash
      Participant

@lyarrow… Lynn,
      Where do you normally sell your cross stitch stuff? FB resale sites?

I have some charts, older Aida and 28/32ct linen from fotm groups I will never use and need to clean out soon. I had (still not quite gone) a bad habit of forgetting I’d ordered something only to order it again!!! Voila…2 charts! Might as well make some money off them right??

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Jcash.
      lyarrow
      Participant

I used a few FB sites but my favorite one is Stash Unloading – Cross Stitch only. I sold a lot on there last year and paid for our family vacation. Be sure to search the page for particular charts and designers to get an idea of what they have been selling for. Certain designers sell fast! And right now, due to supply delays on fabrics, both linens and aida are selling well.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I see you there – I have a dream about selling dyed 14 ct aida there, but something always gets in the way…

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

Thanks Lynn! I have had a big pile of “never gonna use” fotm pieces in 28 and 32 evenweave and colors that just don’t suit me anymore… yet like Vikki said… it just never gets done!!

I’m likely going to use that one too. I’d prefer doing it on my IG account but FB has a far wider reach of potential customers.

Vikki… same. Just never quite get it into gear!! But I really need to do it if just for cleaning OUT!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.