SSR and 6SR in same forum thread?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum SSR and 6SR in same forum thread?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Now that we have silk floss, it’s not any hardship to dye 6sr and ssr together. In fact because the colors and dye jobs are so much fiddly work, it’s a lot easier.
      For a trial I’d like the mini forum call to be for a color, and then you can call 6sr or ssr in the same thread.
      I’d like to get to 20 6sr mini’s before a thread is closed, but the ssr would be whatever it’s at when the 6sr closes.

So to reiterate – when you open a thread it’s for a color. You can call SSR or 6SR in that color call. I’d like to try to get the 6SR to go to 20 if at all possible before it closes. And I’ll dye the 20 6SR along with whatever number of SSR’s were called in the thread.

ALSO: You don’t have to feel pressured to get your orders in right away. If you want to get the lay of the land and wait for a a while to see what else you might want and when it will close, you can feel free to do so.

Vikki
      willing to give it a try!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by VikkiHDF.
      davesgirl226
      Participant

Yay! Thank you from all of us SSR users!

CristinG
      Participant

Thanks for the update Vikki, I edited the Dragon Opal call I opened earlier today.

Luv2stitch2

🥳 Thank you for so many options. 💗

Jcash
      Participant

I changed all the new ones I opened that were still edit-able by me to reflect the change and the number called out of 20.

I owe you for another BeChromed mini. I originally called for 2 but a gal mistakenly add the 11th so I let one of mine go to her and paid for just 1 today. But I’ll mark it on my cart list for next time while we push to 20. Thanks!! Up to 12/20!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Jcash.
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Now if you don’t specifically state on your call that you wanted SSR, you default automatically to 6SR.

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

One more question Vikki…..
      So we are only counting 6SR’s towards the 20 close-out, got it.

Ex: on Nightmare, I have 10 6SR And now a cal for 10 SSR’s. So I don’t count those I’m assuming. Right?
      Thanks!

Jcash
      Participant

Okay I lied… thought of another question.

If I call a color as SSR, how many do we need to close out? And if someone calls for it in 6SR, do we then go to 20 of those regardless of it being started as SSR?

Sorry… but possible scenarios keep coming to me. Thanks!!

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I am winding the SSR so I don’t care how many it goes to. I only care about the 6 stranded, at 10 or 20 because they’re more work and pre-wound. So do everything you normally do and ignore the SSR calls, except to note how many SSR were called in the title, along with the 6SR close out at 10 or 20 (or 30 and beyond!).

You have two separate threads for the SSR and the 6SR, so just keep that as is. Let me write down I want to dye them together.

We’ll figure it out. At least the SSR people can call, and I can dye it and it won’t be a hardship where they’re sitting forever waiting for their’s to get to 10!!

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

Got it! Thanks Vikki!

Hurrymom26
      Participant

I much prefer SSR, so I will call that from now on.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.