Soooo THISTLE 5428????

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Soooo THISTLE 5428????

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jcash
      Participant

It’s gorgeous of course but is it new??? One of the 01-32? Colors?? And EVEN NUMBERS??? 🤓
      It looks a lot like DMC 30! 🥳 need info ‘cuz I’m just THAT nosey!!

Thistle 5428

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

It IS!!!! So here’s the secret new numbering scheme – it’s 54 followed by the DMC number. I have that entire series.
      My plan – before you go nuts Judy!! – is to offer 17 and then 18 or whatever works out as a micros set and it can run through the mini forum. After I’m past this overwhelming pile of work I’m in this week. The solid FOTM kicked my butt with all three colors. It looks like I sold out of variegated FOTM in only two weeks. The Mini Forum needs the minis for WRM dyed, and I’ll dye another set of that conversion while I’m at it. AND I promised J Lee the conversion Jesse Watson cause – how cool is this?? – she wants to stitch in HDF silks!!

Vikki
      who likes to be busy

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Thistle is a beauty! So, I am guessing that the threads for Jessie Watson is going to be an offering. Woohoo!

davesgirl226
      Participant

What is Jessie Watson?……I need to know :)…..no need to answer I googled it, HATS sampler 🙂

RobininVirginia
        Participant

Jessie Watson is a chart by Hands Across the Sea. It was stitched by a member of the original HDF board.

EKennedy
      Participant

Woohoo for Jessie Watson! Can’t wait for that one!

Jcash
      Participant

Good to know Vikki!!! I’ll wait patiently for it to come up.😂 Those Thistle purples are amazing!! All of the new ones are amazing and so glad DMC finally fleshed out the colors that were missing!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.