Shipping outside of the US?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Shipping outside of the US?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Desiree Yow
      Participant

I would dearly love to place a fabric order and live in Canada. But the checkout doesn’t allow me to enter any address outside the US? Please tell me I can still order? Pretty please???

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I literally can’t even print international postage yet, except priority. I think it’s frightfully expensive but I can explore that option.

Vikki

infinite_needle
      Participant

There are services like Aramex that could help you. For example, I live in Qatar but if I use Aramex I have an address in the United States that Vikki can ship to. The service then will ship the package to the country you live in. You can then pick up the package after paying Aramex for the customs fees and shipping charges. This service is not cheap but at least you could get your silks. Shipping and customs fees cost 12 US dollars to ship 28 minis and 60 micros to Qatar.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Oh that wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be!! It cost me $7 something to ship it out.

Vikki
      who knows there is always a way!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by VikkiHDF.
      Desiree Yow
      Participant

I would absolutely pay $7 for shipping. In a heartbeat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

International priority starts at $27 a flat rate envelope. I JUST looked it up.

Vikki
      sigh….

Desiree Yow
      Participant

Well when you can do non-priority international shipping, I’m totally there for it. Thanks for checking.

Jcash
      Participant

$27 International priority?…. WooooW, thatโ€™s a bit pricey!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.