Shipping

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Shipping

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      ggggaea
      Participant

Hi Vikki – Curious if adding insurance for an additional fee is an option when placing an order? I’ve noticed that the US mail delivery to me has been a bit sloppy.
      In the past month I ordered 2 charts marked “delivered” which I never received.
      Heaven forbid this should happen with my HDF!
      Thanks, Gaea

davesgirl226
      Participant

Hi vikki, since we are on the question of shipping, was wondering, what is your ideal number of minis to be shipped in a order?
      For instance, I usually order the FOTM, how many minis is ideal for you to ship with this? Thanks, I so love my silks โค๏ธ

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by davesgirl226.
      davesgirl226
      Participant

Adding on to my question,
      Can I add minis to a order if I order 2 FOTM?

Veena

@ggggaea, please check any package you may have received from Vikki – it is Priority Mail, which includes insurance.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

All true!!
      Everything is sent priority so $50 insurance is included. If the order is much more than that I add additional insurance.
      I literally do not care how much or how often you order, how many minis you add, etc. I’m dyeing to calls, so it’s a slow process. After the thread closes it can take me a whole week to get everything from those closed calls dyed and mini’d. Factor in the enormous variegated fotm…..
      It’s totally up to you. Add minis to your fotm, put in one order a month picking up both fotm’s and your minis – it really depends on how long you want to wait.

Vikki
      who JUST weeded out the August orphans

Sim Swank
      Participant

@handdyedfibers_l7nu4k Just curious, are you getting lots of orphans? I hopefully haven’t forgotten to pay for anything called in August. Also accumulating stuff for the D-bags? ๐Ÿ™‚

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Not TOO many – fewer than in the old forum that’s for sure!!! I’m planning on a mini blow out using orphans and colors I’ve been toying with in the background…
      No d bags yet. They’re SLOW, especially since we’re hand winding to order.

Vikki

ggggaea
      Participant

Thanks Veena – My last package arrived super prompt but the next order was a LOT more than $50! ๐Ÿ˜‰
      If it’s an option, I would pay for insurance.

Sim Swank
      Participant

@handdyedfibers_l7nu4k That’s good that people are staying on top of claims for the most part. Hoping for some speckled experiments maybe. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Jcash
      Participant

My orders always seem to come pretty quick. I am happy to see you add extra insurance BUT I do not mind paying for that MYSELF. My orders run from around $100 (lowest) to one that was well over $300. Those fotm lovelyโ€™s!!๐Ÿ˜‚
      So PLEASE SHOUT if you ever want me to kick in the extra $$ to cover insurance for an order. I am MORE than happy to do so. Just shout!!! @handdyedfibers_l7nu4k

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I build 10% into everything for waste, extras, on and on. No worries.
      You’d think with that temporary mail rate increase things would get better, not worse!

Vikki

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.