Searching for info on FOTM

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Searching for info on FOTM

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Karen
      Participant

Is there a topic somewhere that gives information on the FOTM?
      – Is it open for new members?
      – How does one join?
      – what does the monthly offering include?
      – what is the cost?

I searched “Join FOTM” and several other potential topics and didn’t find anything. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Veena

Hi Karen, see replies below:

– Is it open for new members?
      It is not a club or a subscription. Anyone can purchase from the shop listing.

– How does one join?

See above. Just buy straight from the shop.

– what does the monthly offering include?

There are 2 FOTMs – one variegated and one solid. The variegated FOTM will be 10 colors. Solids will be 10 or 15 colors. Vikki chooses colors month to month.

– what is the cost?

$25 plus $4 shipping for variegated. Solids this month is 15 colors for $30 plus $4 shipping.

Karen
      Participant

Thanks Veena – so Vicki just posts to the shop when available? Does she let us know on the forums when it’s ready for purchase? Sorry, so many questions lol

Luv2stitch2

Yes Karen, there will definitely be a notice in the forums. 🙂 (It’s a race to see who can holler first…LOL)

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Well they’ve answered it all before I got here! I was busy dyeing fabric all morning.
      I post it on Facebook and here, and it’s always in the Silk Floss category. The variegated comes out on the 15th or so and the solid on the 1st or so. The 10 days or so ahead of time the posting date, all the upcoming floss assortment colors are listed in the mini forum so those that want a larger amount of any of the colors can call a mini (25 6sr yards) for $8. Then when I dye the FOTM, I dye for the mini forum calls.
      The upside of that is you always know what colors are going to be in the next FOTM.

Vikki

Karen
      Participant

Thanks for the answers folks – and Vikki, sorry for misspelling your name. I’ll get it right from now on!

lyarrow
      Participant

Karen, you’re not the only one, I’ve spelled it both ways many times. 🙂

Jcash
      Participant

It took my phone a good 15-20 times before I stopped autocorrecting it!!

But is it BAD that if I type 6s….. it automatically gives me the 6SR and SSR version??? Nope. It has not learned from too much ordering. No way.

Gretchen
      Participant

So I purchased the bundle of the FOTM both variegated and solid. However before I knew what was going on I put my name in for many (actually all) Of the open forum.

I assume I need to buy that too. Lots to learn.

I will write a note if Vikki wants to sub for some orphans.

Any other advice is welcomed. Going to pay for my forum posts now

Karen
        Participant

Gretchen, we’ll get this figured out eventually. In the meantime, you’ve got some lovely silk and you won’t have to buy the Oct FOTM -because you’ll have them all!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.