Paying for your Mini Order

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Paying for your Mini Order

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Holly Rison
      Participant

I just closed a mini request because we got ten minis ordered. I know this puts my order in Vikki’s dyeing Line up. My question about payment. Do we pay when the mini request is closed or will Vikki send us a PatPal invoice? Just not sure of the logistics. Can someone clarify?

Thank you,

Holly

Luv2stitch2

Hi Holly! WELCOME! 🙂

Once the “call” reaches 10 minis (or 20, etc.) you are free to place your order. (Vikki will move the post from the “mini forum” to the “closed mini forum” when she is preparing to dye the call.)

To pay for your order go to:

Shop
      Silk Floss
      Silk Floss on Hanks or Minis
      From the pull down select minis
      Enter your quantity
      Add to cart/View Cart/Proceed to checkout.

Yes, 1f you think you may be participating in other calls soon, you may wait to combine shipping.

Hope this helps!

lyarrow
      Participant

and when you checkout, don’t forget to put in the comments the colors of the minis and how many of each. 🙂

Luv2stitch2

Well, thump me on my head…..HAHAHAHA, that would help too!

THX!

Holly Rison
      Participant

Thanks, Guys! Done and Done!

Much appreciated,

Holly

Luv2stitch2

Now the anticipation begins… 😂🥳

Rahenna
      Participant

Hello! Sorry to bump up an old thread but I had a question about payment too. 🙂

Two of the threads I claimed in have been closed, but I have about 8 more open. Do I pay for the closed ones now, or is it okay to wait for some/all of the others to finish as well so I can combine shipping? Some of them are only at 3 or 4 claims so far, so I think they might take a while to finish up. But I don’t want to look like I’m not serious about paying for my claims.

I guess my question is, how long is a reasonable amount of time to wait so I don’t cause trouble? 🙂

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I’m going to post about this in the rules – but basically I’ll hold a color for a month after it’s dyed before I toss it on the sad orphan pile.

Vikki
      who gets it

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.