Ordering half hanks through the shop!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Ordering half hanks through the shop!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      hkl9066
      Participant

Did you know that you can order half hanks through the shop? Any standard (catalog) or custom color is available!

I just received my half hanks of Examplar Black Iris Bud, Black Iris Bloom and Black Iris Bud ‘N Bloom today and couldn’t be happier!

Go to the Shop, choose “Silk Floss on Hanks or Minis” then select the quantity of 5 (not 4, not 6), then note what color you want, and if you want six strand or single strand in the notes (mine was a special order for #12 perle). Super easy!!

Posted with Vikki’s permission.

Attachments:
      Sim Swank
      Participant

I just informed my husband of this development and I don’t think he understands the repercussions…haha

@jcash
      Get it, girl!

CristinG
      Participant

Lolol!!!

Jcash
      Participant

I already have 1 color I will order. Just need to make sure there isn’t a special order number.

Ladies.. @Vikki @veena or @luv2stitch2
      Does French Artichoke have a number or was it in the regular line?

Better picture on the owl’s wing. It’s the background behind the hearts. 😍 Photo credits to Heather… @hkl9066

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Jcash.
      lyarrow
      Participant

No number for French artichoke

Sim Swank
      Participant

Just French Artichoke. I don’t know the component colors of it tho.

lyarrow
      Participant

Lovely! I have stitched with the Black Iris series so I understand your excitement. 🙂 What project are you going to use them on?

hkl9066
      Participant

@sim-swank, I feel this information firmly in the “husband does not need to know” category”!!

@jcash
      , just write French Artichoke in the notes, it’s a catalog color and no component colors are needed.

@lyarrow
      , the Black Irises are for the border of my Pandemic, which I am stitching in HDF premiums. Perle #12 is super close to the old HDF premium.

-Heather

Luv2stitch2

***LOL*** @sims

@hkl9066
      Such a beautiful pile!

lyarrow
      Participant

Heather, I look forward to seeing your progress pics 🙂

Veena

I love love love French Artichoke! You don’t need the components to call it or order it but here they are if you need them for your notes: BitterBloom 4441 & Bird Feathers 4103.

@sims
      , Heather is right. Husbands really don’t need to know anything about our stitching (except that when we have needle and thread and fabric in hand, it means Do Not Disturb).

Veena

Sim Swank
      Participant

@hkl9066 @veena My husband has also dabbled in cross stitch and fully supports this addiction…err, hobby of mine. 🙂

Jcash
      Participant

Thanks everyone!!!

@sim-swank
      @veena @hkl9066 … couldn’t agree more. My hubby is cool on my hobby. His hobby is collecting old computers and stuff so we balance each other out…stash wise!! 😂

Luv2stitch2

DH said his hobby is mowing the lawn.

One of these days DH is going to discover the stockpile of lawn fertilizer in the garage…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.