Order Question

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Order Question

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenifer M. Whittington
      Participant

I just placed an order for 12 spools of thread, and could not find where to put Notes. I have placed other orders and did not have a problem until now. Can someone tell me how I can in contact with Vikki about my order?

Thanks,
      Jenifer

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

So sorry – that’s partly my fault and I haven’t figured out how to fix it. The comments space only comes up in certain situations for some reason (I think the directions are someplace but they include parts of a rain dance and patting your head while simultaneously rubbing your abdomen). Anyway I write down every color for the dye list and who ordered what. If I get stuck and you don’t have a list there I’ll get ahold of you.
      Sometimes people send me the list via email or private message too.

Vikki

Jenifer M. Whittington
      Participant

Thanks for reaching out to my question. I went ahead and sent you a provide message.
      Jenifer

Jcash
      Participant

I missed it one time and just emailed Vikki. But…. you will NOT get the notes section if you hit a PAYPAL button at any time before you see that note section. Those take you directly to PayPal.

You just have to keep hitting VIEW CART if you want to check something, and then PROCEED TO CART and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT(?) button. Then scroll down… and there will be the Notes!

Jenifer M. Whittington
      Participant

Okay, Thanks.

I do know that this is the first time I have had this problem. Will Keep that in mind for the future.

Joan Cucinotta
      Participant

Apologies in advance if this is misplaced. The Celtic Gardens kit that I purchased says that a floss pack for the design is available at this website, but I’m not sure how to find it here. Please let me know how to find it if possible. Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.