Order 8285

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Order 8285

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gretchen
      Participant

Well I have to admit I might have done something wrong. I went to pay you for 20 minis- there wasn’t a notes section to tell you what i am paying for. I am so sorry. I looked 3 times. However I needed to pay you. Here is the list of what I paid for:
      Old maid of smoke – 2; old maid vineyard; old maid poppy; old maid lost loves; old maid flash; old maid abyss-2; old maid ashes; yellow spice green red -2; omg red 1745-2; liquid gold-2; imperial green-2; example dark flannel; variegated omg red 1133/1135/1141-2

That’s 20 very sorry I couldn’t find the notes. Thank you for your understanding
      Gretchen

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

This is probably a good place to address this – for some reason there are two Paypal buttons. If you click the express pay you don’t get a comment box. Apparently. Cause it’s for people buying that don’t need to comment, hence the express moniker.
      You can always just drop me an email or message with the list.

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

Yup…. I had to email Vikki once because I missed the box. Almost had a heart attack. 😲😂😂
      I just keep clicking “Go To Cart” until I see CHECK OUT.

maestraxanth
      Participant

Yeah…. On my order (#8339) Old Maid of the FLAW should read Old Maid of the FLASH. Apparently, autocorrect doesn’t know the word Flash. Criminy!

• This reply was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by maestraxanth.
      Gretchen
      Participant

Okie doke. Thanks- I did feel a little silly about the group chat. I will email next time. Is the email Vicki@hand-dyedfibers.com?

I just love your beautiful product. So great to learn about how it works. Great Instagram account too. I am so lucky to have found your product.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Vikki@hand-dyedfibers.com

Thanks! That Instagram account is hard for me.

Vikki

maestraxanth
        Participant

Instagram gets easier then it gets addictive! Everything you have posted there so far is perfect! Think of it as free advertising customers have already opted in to. Everyone WANTS to see your pictures. You’re an artist. Anything that inspires, excites, or just tickles your fancy is welcomed. Some artists post multiple times every day. Mary Engelbreit, for example, posts 20 or more times every day pictures of cute houses, flower arrangements, her granddaughter, new products, old favorites. Notforgotten Farm (A cross stitch designer) posts WIP pictures.of new designs, cute photos from her farm, tablescapes she has made, etc. Follow some other cross stitch designers, artists, and even individual stitches (see what “the next BIG THING” is going to be!)

Have fun with Insta!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.