Old Finish By Vix With HDF Premium Floss

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Old Finish By Vix With HDF Premium Floss

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Stitcher Vix
      Participant

This the The Dames Boarding School by Examplar Dames Design Company. It is stitched with premium HDF floss.

Hope the photo appears in the post…

Edited by mod to add photo

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Veena.
      • This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Veena.
      CristinG
      Participant

Beautiful!

Stitcher Vix
      Participant

Thank you so much Veena! I am really having a hard time with getting photos on the site.

This was my first project with the premium floss and I loved them. They were very easy to work with and produced nice full stitches using one strand.

lyarrow
      Participant

Lovely! And don’t feel bad @stitchervix, I can’t get pics to show large either. I’ve decided it’s a moderator privilege. 🙂

Veena

@lyarrow, I know you are kidding but I doubt the mods have larger photo allowance. Tell me what you are doing and perhaps we can figure out it out. In StitcherVix’s other thread, I have posted some tips, take a look and see if those help.

Sim Swank
      Participant

So pretty! I have this pattern in my stash.

ggggaea
      Participant

I have this one – why haven’t I stitched her!?? Examplars From the Heart is one my favorite designers, and I love these color choices.

Sim – Another SAL? 😉

Sim Swank
      Participant

@ggggaea Haha sure! But when is our first one starting? I’m pretty sure #flocktogethersal isn’t taken yet on IG. 🐦🦉🐤

Veena

@stitchervix, I have posted some tips in the other thread you started asking for photo help. Take a look and see if it helps. It took me some time to learn too, but once you get it, it’s really easy.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

That’s a beauty – and Vilma is one of my favorite designers! I still have many of her older patterns.

Vikki

RobininVirginia
      Participant

What a beauty!

ggggaea
      Participant

Lindy Stitches just showed this (still a WIP) on her flosstube dated Oct. 2. I have a few patterns from this designer whose funky designs I just love.

Jackie
      Participant

Beautiful!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.