New Colors!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum New Colors!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hkl9066

As @Jcash has already discovered, there are new colors! Based on the new DMC colors, Vikki has been busy work, quietly expanding the HDF solid color line. Hooray!

Those who purchased the HATS Cicely Margaret Ingham conversion pack, which is flat out GORGEOUS by the way, were pleasantly surprised to find two new colors included in the kit, Burlywood5408 and Thistle 5428. Luckily, we’ll be seeing more of these colors in future stand alone FOTMs and Mini Forum runs, but for now, lets just enjoy how lovely they are and look forward to the thought that more new colors await us!!

cicley

BurlyWood 5408 definitely made my Monday!!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by hkl9066.
      Jcash
      Participant

Totally missed the Burlywood!!! Very pretty! Love beautiful rich browns!! Thanks for the picture Heather!!

I saw the purple and went straight for it!! Doesn’t it look like a piece of sugared candy??? 🍬🍬🍬

Thanks for all the hard work Vikki!!! Loving all the colors!!

@handdyedfibers_l7nu4k

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Thanks!! Converting to the Soie 100.3 has been interesting to say the least but I was glad to get two of the new colors of the DMC!

Vikki

hkl9066

I think the entire floss pack looks like a bag of candy! So absolutely luscious.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Beautiful new colors!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.