New color help.. 😁

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum New color help.. 😁

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jcash
      Participant

I have questions…πŸ˜‚ Sorry in advance. I want to recreate the GAST older version Of Black Raspberry, which looked like 1 part this blue…Nightmare, I found in the FB photo file… and 1 part Basic Black. Think it will appeal to anyone else? And how/what would I list the dye components on the boards?

Basic Black/ Nightmare Blue?

Thanks everyone!

Veena

The components of Nightmare are Basic Black 5300 and Velvet Midnight 2163. So Basic Black is in there already.

I am guessing you don’t have a snippet of Black Raspberry that you can post here? I searched online and found only Black Raspberry Jam by GAST. Is that the same color?

I have a bunch of GAST at home, let me dig it out once I go home from work.

Veena

Jcash
      Participant

Oops yes @veena it’s Blackberry Jam. Let me look for an OLD skein. They changed it a few year back to an all purple color instead of the 60% solid black 40% deep, yet bright, blue Let me go dig in my older stash.

Luv2stitch2

Black Raspberry Jam? —-> Mine is VERY old.

(NAVY & Very Dark Blue)

infinite_needle
      Participant

That color looks like a lot of fun!

Jcash
      Participant

So sorry @veena to disappear!! Thought I posted once yesterday…which turned into literally a crap fest of a day.
      Yes.. Black Raspberry Jam!! πŸ˜–

I did find an old skein and you are right that it’s not black. Always remembered it was! Weird…it’s got a purple tinge to it I can’t match to anything on DMC. PIC shows the skein around my finger and it compared to Motes of Night. It’s more purple in person. Gonna think on it awhile but THANKS for all your help!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.