My French Alphabet Sampler

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum My French Alphabet Sampler

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

As requested, I uploaded my FAS that I designed. Warning…it is not stitched with HDF. I wish it was but a friend wanted to gift me the supplies and she took me to the local store and we picked out fabric and thread. (And I think 2006 was when I bought my first HDF after I had started this). Anyway, I designed this in 2006 and every year, I stitch a little more on it. I enjoy it a lot but I also jump around with different projects, most of them large. I have about 20 projects in rotation (and another 10 in hibernation). If you click on the pics in my album, you will see close ups and comments on the personalization.

The border and alphabets were from public domain and I have a motifs book (also public domain images) that I worked from. It was fun to design!

French Alphabet Sampler

Veena

Wow, you have done a lovely job with the design and stitching! Congratulations! It will be a heirloom piece and hopefully your children will fight over who gets it 🥳🥳

CristinG
      Participant

Beautiful project, even if you’re cheating on Vikki…lol!!

Luv2stitch2

Oh my, how lovely! What fun seeing how creative you were with your FAS. BRAVO!
      👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😍

RobininVirginia
      Participant

It looks fabulous, Linda!

Jcash
      Participant

This is just so gorgeous Lynn…. @lyarrow
      You did such an amazing job designing it and fitting every personal detail in the motifs. Just lovely. Definitely agree with Veena, such an heirloom piece!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.