Moderation?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Moderation?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      maestraxanth
      Participant

A few days ago, I tried to post Linda’s conversion for Jane Harth (HATS) on the conversion board, but my post was
      sent for moderation. I don’t know who is the moderator or why it was flagged.

hkl9066

It’s strange how some posts get flagged for moderation for no rhyme or reason.

I think those go to Vikki and she is out of town right now. Hopefully it will be up soon, or shoot her an email.

-Heather

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Looks like it got approved. The gremlins sometimes…

I’m going to make the announcement, but I’m going to start carrying all the DMC’s used in conversions…. That will mean I can do any of these conversions, without commiting so much stock to this. And it’s going to take some ramp up time…..

Vikki

Luv2stitch2

🎉🎉🎉🎉 woo hoo, go Vikki!

Veena

I approved it early morning my time. Usually it goes into moderation if attachments are too large but in this case, I have no idea why it went for mod approval.

Sue
      Participant

Sorry, this post initially made me laugh .. think about it … moderation with Vikki’s silk … ya, right. 🙂

Then I read the actual comments and I’m like, oh so such a serious topic. Back to not practicing moderation with silk acquisitions.

Veena

Sue! 🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.