LAST decision on Solid Fiber Assortment for October

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum LAST decision on Solid Fiber Assortment for October

Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I felt badly that Liquid Gold was on the FOTM Solid list, and had to change it. Cause.
      Final list – Attar of Roses, Yellow Spice, and Kail. Up probably the very last of September or very beginning of October.

Vikki

hkl9066
      Participant

Yay!

For those who would like minis of these luscious colors, I will be opening Mini Forum calls for ALL the Solid FOTM colors in 6SR AND SSR (with Vikki’s permission) shortly. These listings will CLOSE on Sunday, 27 September regardless of the numbers reached.

She will dye the minis at the same time she dyes the micros.

We are going to see how this works…

– Heather

lyarrow
      Participant

Is it okay to leave the variegates in my shopping cart until the solids are ready? It’s not a big deal so please let me know if you would prefer we check out since it will be 2-3 weeks between offerings. (now dh is wondering who Vikki is after paying the credit card bill) ๐Ÿ™‚

Sim Swank
      Participant

Yay, Yellow Spice made it in! And I needed Kail too so this lineup has the Swank Seal of Approval. hehe

Jcash
      Participant

Woooohooo! So happy to see Yellow Spice!! Heck I need everything so Iโ€™m just happy!!
      Canโ€™t wait to have a whole line of… well, ANYTHING!!! LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Jcash.
      Jcash
      Participant

@lyarrow… Vikki will have to tell but it depends if putting it in the cart holds it for you.
      Most shops it does NOT. So you can go sometimes to check out and find it a out of stock. Etsy got me like that a few times.

Veena

@hkl9066, great idea! Thanks for taking the initiative. I need to fill some gaps in my solids collection.

Jcash
      Participant

@lyarrow … just a heads up. Only 13 Rubbed Sets left at 5am. ๐Ÿ™‚

lyarrow
      Participant

@Jcash, thanks for the alert!

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I AM going to have to dye another set – cause who knew????
      I’ll put up another 58 so just watch the inventory on it.

Vikki
      who didn’t think she’d sell that first set….

Sim Swank
      Participant

@VikkiHDF @jcash We should have taken a screenshot of the 13 sets left cuz now no one will believe us. Lol j/k. Back up to 70 sets, let’s see how many we sell today. @lyarrow

infinite_needle
      Participant

This is excellent news. I have noticed the past couple years that hand dyed floss dyersโ€™ FOTM not only sell well but they have waitlists because of the demand. So I am not surprised that these gorgeous silks are selling like hot cakes. Us stitchers got to feed our insatiable appetite for goodies.

Jcash
      Participant

Good deal!!! Such gorgeous color and affordable too!! @infinite_needle You are so right! Most have wait lists or are busting their butts with employees to keep up with 250-300 orders a month for floss and linen!!

Plus I think silk has gotten a LOT more popular since I started back stitching 5 yrs ago. All the fancy reproduction samplers done in silks…ya neeed to use them to have it look pretty!! LOL!

lyarrow
      Participant

oh Ye of little faith…. ๐Ÿ™‚ When you said you would be surprised if the first set sold out, I just grinned. And then hoped I was right and you were wrong!

Doing my part to help move the floss…posted on 2 more sites ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by lyarrow.
      ggggaea
      Participant

Hi Heather – What are the micros? Is is possible to buy less than the 25 yds? Ty

Sim Swank
      Participant

@ggggaea Micros are 8.7 yards 6SR on a smaller spool. The Rubbed set that’s up right now comes in this format and so will the solids FOTM but if you want minis for the solids all colors for the coming set are already called in the Mini forum.

Veena

To add to what Sim said, micro is the equivalent of a DMC skein in yardage.

Veena

austind
      Participant

I am trying to pick up Attar now.

austind
      Participant

I know for me I would love to have an entire set of Attar and extra of a few colors. Is there a way to select Attar or any other future FOTM as a set and only get a few extra of the ones. Versus going in and selecting each color individually?

Veena

@austind, not sure I understand your question. You can order the FOTM micros as a set from the shop (when Vikki starts putting up the solid FOTM).

Gretchen
      Participant

I feel rather ignorant but how do I order the fabric?

Sim Swank
      Participant

@Gretchen Just order at the Shop/Add to cart. You can combine any Minis you claimed in the same invoice if you want, you will need to specify the colors you claimed in the Comments box right before you pay. Hope this helps!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.