It’s fun to be kitting again!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum It’s fun to be kitting again!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

Recently got JCS 1707 so I made my conversion list and now I’m watching for certain solids to show up in the mini forum. Yes, it can take awhile, but that’s okay….I probably have one or two other projects I can keep working on. lol

hkl9066
      Participant

I know what you mean Linda, I was having this conversation with @robininvirginia recently about how I was saving all my HDF, for what exactly I’m not real sure, and now that Vikki is back I’m using it with abandon, kitting things up left and right, lol.

What is JCS 1707, curious minds want to know and what solids are you needing? Vikki and I are working the solid FOTM rotation chart now actually…

-Heather

lyarrow
      Participant

Since you asked…. 🙂 (colors that require more than 1 skein)

Double Dutch: Mauve 1443, Aqua marine 2439, Yellow Spice 4167 (hoping Vikki has an orphan mini)

Elizabeth Weston: Kodiak bear 5123 & 5125, Umbrage 3465, 3467 & 3471, Quince 1407, Haywains 4131, Oil of Amber 4115

JCS 1707: Kodiak bear 5131, Oil of Amber 4115

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by lyarrow.
      • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by lyarrow.
      Jcash
      Participant

@lyarrow… Lovely sampler!! With interesting fig leaf squares(?)😂😂 A&E samplers are always so fun to see how the people are charted and how they make the man and woman different!

CristinG
      Participant

Uh-oh…. don’t let Vix see that A&E pattern! Except knowing her, she already has it…

lyarrow
      Participant

@jcash and the other interesting part of this sampler is that it has 4 different orientations. You turn it 1/4 to stitch each side. Someone else mounted it in a tray so that it can be easily turned to view each section.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.