It’s a happy Sunday morning…

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum It’s a happy Sunday morning…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Veena

…somewhere in Rekjavík! We got back from India couple of days ago. The trip was one giant obstacle course what with having to follow Covid regulations of 3 countries, but we made back safe and sound. And now I have my paws on the new silks. I am having a ball sorting through it all, fondling them, updating my spreadsheet, blahblahblah. What a treat this is! The silk is just marvelous. I am going to use some of it pronto in my Blackbird Designs WIP (Berry Time).

Veena

For those who are wondering: due to the prohibitive customs duties and other postal surcharges on international packages incoming to Iceland, I had Vikki ship to my cousin in Maryland. And dear cousin was visiting Mumbai at the same time as I, so he carried them for me. Probably the most circuitous route travelled from PA to Iceland 🤣🤣

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Enjoy your new silks and play away, Veena. I am glad you were able to meet up with your cousin and collect your silks.

Luv2stitch2

🥳🎉PARTY TIME🎉🥳

See you in a week…when you come up for air. 🤣🤣🤣

lyarrow
      Participant

so glad you were able to get them! Enjoy 🙂

CristinG
      Participant

Nice haul!
      I’m also jealous of your city view…lol.

Leah
      Participant

Welcome back! Have fun, a nice thing to do in the middle of winter! Leah

hkl9066

Welcome home Veena! Glad you (and your silks) made it back safe and sound! Hope you have fun sorting and getting settled.

-Heather

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I was going to add that indeed Veena has not even seen any of the new silks IRL, amazingly enough…

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

Yippee!!!! So glad Veena that you can finally play in your silks and fondle away!!! I’ve been fondling away for days trying to get mine in order!!

Glad you’re back in Iceland and have so much fun time ahead with your silks!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Veena

Thank you all! I stitched with some of the new silk last week and it is a dream to stitch with! Glides like a hot knife through butter. I will post a photo of my WIP in a day or two.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.