It has gotten quiet…what is everyone doing?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum It has gotten quiet…what is everyone doing?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

I have 3 main tasks currently: 1) finishing granddaughters Christmas stocking (so close!!), cleaning out sewing fabrics and selling them to pay for my silks :-), and 3) grading clinical case studies with a strong urge to procrastinate which means #1 and #2 tasks get more attention than they should!

infinite_needle
      Participant

A couple video games were released on Steam recently so I have been dividing my time between gaming and stitching. Any one want to play Phasmophobia (ghost hunting game) with me?

CristinG
      Participant

I’m still here, stalking the boards and sales of the FOTM, lol.
      I placed several calls yesterday and will hit a few more when the next batch of solids are posted.

Veena

Just the usual – work, cook dinner, eat chocolate. Then I updated my blog as I had neglected it for a long time. Now I have to clean up the mess in my stitching corner (after checking the forums for spam, questions, etc). Looks like there will be no stitching tonight as it’s already past 10:30 pm here and I am trying to be disciplined about bedtime.

hkl9066
      Participant

Just finished developing the solid FOTM combos from here to eternity! Just submitted the final spreadsheet and photo album to Vikki and the mods today. Whew, that was hard work but lots of fun. We are in for some good times ahead!

CristinG
      Participant

Heather, I can’t wait to see the deliciousness…
      How many months do you think?

Stitcher Vix
      Participant

Feeling left out because it takes me hours to post a photo, I have all of the variegated threads on mini spools from before in regular, premium, and superfine, and solids aren’t offered yet on minis in all of the colors yet.

I will try to post more and get up to speed on the photo posting. I finished that sampler with HDF premium silks but did not post the finish, I don’t think. Also have silk pearl that I will use for some whitework projects.

Started a drawn thread sampler not too long ago.

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Chores, watching the rain/gloominess, meetings, reading, kitting up projects for November, and stitching. Oh and thinking about the Artbin containers that arrived for my Rubbed silks!

Veena

Oooh, please show your Artbin containers. Let me live vicariously 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.