How long will threads stay open?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum How long will threads stay open?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      itiskismetstitches
      Participant

How long will threads stay open? I know the rules were changed to where we go to 20 6sr instead of 10, but this means some colors could potentially never reach that number. People get distracted, busy, or forget and the thread gets buried by new requests. How will this work?

I have another question. Larks Tongue and BeWooded made it to 10 and should have been closed before the changes were made. Will the thread get updated to say they’re not going to be dyed until we get to 20 6sr? Or will they get closed and dyed?

Regardless, I’m waiting until Nightsmoke gets to 20 to order, so this may all be a moot point for me.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Oh they don’t have to go to 20!! I’m sorry if I made it sound like that! I only meant we don’t need to close them at 10 or 20 if they’re plugging along, getting steady calls. When they start to languish they can certainly be called Closed.

Vikki

itiskismetstitches
      Participant

Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it.

CristinG
      Participant

Thank you for asking, because I was getting ready to ask the same thing…

Ginger Carneal
      Participant

So Nightmare is now closed and I can put in my order?

Luv2stitch2

Yes Ginger. 🙂

Note for future… If you order 10 minis (1 hank) of the same color & type at the same time, no need to call, just order through the shopping cart.

Ginger Carneal
      Participant

Thank you! I am so rusty with ordering here that I think everything is a question for now. I will get reacquainted soon!

Jcash
      Participant

@gingercat Yes! You can put it in your cart and pay! I actually paid right before Vikki changed everything because I had closed it at 10….so I’ve been pre-paid for a couple!! 😂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.