HELP MODS!!!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum HELP MODS!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jcash
      Participant

@veena @luv2stitch2 @handdyedfibers_l7nu4k

Can one of you ladies please moderate by Magpie 2345 post back into the forum. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s there,
      Except for my top opener. Who knows why… the half limit pic didn’t go the 4th time. Was fine the first 3 but I might have goofed something.

If the pic does work just delete the image code and leave the words. Thanks!!!

hkl9066

Ok @jcash, I put it back, the photo works and I don’t see any image code to delete – the post itself looks fine. I moved it up to the top of the forum by calling a mini, something I’d been meaning to do anyway.

-Heather

Jcash
      Participant

Thanks so much Heather! I forgot you were a Mod too. I’ll check it out and see. If the pic is there then all’s good. Not sure what happened?? I thought maybe adding the pictures would generate a bit more interest. I know I get swayed by the look and color of the silk all the time!!😂😂

Jcash
      Participant

@hkl9066….HELP! Again!! I swear I think the boards hate me. All I did was change the 4 in the title to a 6!!! And I’m back in moderation.

I’m getting a complex and may never post again, I swear the boards hate me!!

hkl9066

Weirdness. Ok, it’s fixed and I can’t figure out why it would be doing that either. Unless it is something wonky with the coding on the photo. Anyway, it’s back!

Heather

Jcash
      Participant

Thank you Ma’am!!! I’m not changing it again! I’ll just add a counter to the end. That photo has haunted every post. It’s less than half the size max?!?

Thanks for all your help!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.