FOTM – you heard it here first!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum FOTM – you heard it here first!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

A long search and unfortunately it’s impossible to get the micros that we were using (we CAN get them but they’re almost $1 each so really??). We did manage to get the old micros again – these are the ones that look like the mini spools but are smaller than the mini’s. They’re still the same size as the current micros and hold 8.7 yards.

(SO!! Drum roll please)
      FOTM will start again in solids and variegateds.

We’re starting with the Rubbed colors for the variegated sets. 10 micros in a set, and there are 60 total rubbed colors. We’ll be doing those sets at $25 each.

Solids are more up in the air. I don’t want to do numerical order and when I do a set I want it to be whole run of a color family. Each Solid FOTM will be between 12 – 15 colors and in complete color families at $2 a micro (though of course you have to buy the whole set!).

Not planning on SSR at this point for either FOTM. A hank makes 30 micros and I just don’t think there is that kind of interest. And still pondering mini’s in the FOTM colors without forum calls. It doesn’t seem very feasible at this point but will continue thinking.

Vikki

Sim Swank
      Participant

Yes please, take my money! 🙃 For solids may we start with the mustard/gold family please for fall? My stash is in dire need of the Cervezas and Yellow Spice collection…Thank youuuu! 😍

davesgirl226
      Participant

Wonderful😊, can’t wait for the Rubbed colors, have very few of those. May I suggest the reds also? ….happy dance👍🐰😀😃😄😊

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by davesgirl226.
      csogle
      Participant

Interested – would love to see examples! Is there a “gallery” or “files” area I’ve missed?

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I will of course dye the colors first and cone them and then add that picture to the cart.

Vikki
      who thinks no one should have to buy blind!

Luv2stitch2

******FOTM will start again in solids and variegateds*****

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Sim Swank
      Participant

@jcash This is it, my body is ready. 🙃😂

midniterose58
      Participant

YES!! Sign me up for both options! Can’t wait. Where do we sign up lol

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Awesome news!

hkl9066
      Participant

Wonderful news!!

If at all possible, I would LOVE the option of FOTM colors in minis, either through the forum or through some other pre-order/pre-pay option so you would know ahead of time how much to dye. Don’t know if this is possible yet, but I am excited for the possibilities!

Thank you Vikki!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by hkl9066.
      Susan Mary Urban
      Participant

Please sign me up for both options. Thank you Vikki!

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I’m going to post them in the cart and you buy them till they’re gone. I’m not set up to take subscriptions yet as I can’t capture or process cards not through Paypal.
      If it keeps going I’ll try to set up that Paypal subscription thing that sends out an invoice or something but for now, we’re starting here.

Vikki
      just starting here

Jcash
      Participant

Oh YES!!!! I am in for both type!!!! I was hoping to see the FOTM come back!! Love the Rubbed Colors!!

And like @sims I’ll toss my hat in the pot for some SOLIDS of the beauteous golds series like Cerveza and Yellow Spice? Those even got an extra 😍 for being so gorgeous and fall like!! @sims…did you see my long list of wants??? 🤣

Sim Swank
      Participant

@jcash My list is short.
      Wants: Everything 🤣

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I’m thinking of starting the solid FOTM with Attar of Roses and Liquid Gold…

Vikki

Sim Swank
      Participant

@VikkiHDF That works too. My handy-dandy list tells me those colors are very gappy in my collection. 🙂

Jcash
      Participant

Works for me too. As a newbie my entire list is gappy! 😂

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Anything works for me since I missed out on the FOTMs before — solids, variegated, mixes.

infinite_needle
      Participant

This is fabulous!!! I am absolutely ecstatic at this news!

Rahenna
      Participant

How exciting! I’m a total newbie so very interested in trying out all the lovely colors. 🙂

Margo58
      Participant

This is great news! I’m in for both solid and variegated.

I have quite a stash of HDF, but have been reluctant to use it because I thought I couldn’t get anymore (I know, kinda silly).

Hurrymom26
      Participant

I would be one for SSR but will take them any which way I can get them.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.