Forum Call Errors

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Forum Call Errors

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Someone is calling 6SR in the forum and ordering SSR. And someone is buying minis they didn’t call.

The first scenario works out – there is an extra 6SR and the person who called SSR gets that 6SR and I’m really sorry. The second scenario is worse because I have to give a credit or stick it into the dye schedule again, which holds up the order for a few more days. I’m sorry about that too.

I can’t trace who’s doing it because the orders for any given color stretch out for a month. You’d have to read every single order for the entire month and see what order referenced the color you’re looking for and keep track till you found out who’s making these errors. I don’t believe these are nefarious, so that time consuming method of tracking them down is just too much work. And I don’t know that it’s the same person – it could be several people making the same error.

Behind the scenes this is what’s happening, why I can’t fix it and why sometimes your order seems to sit for time eternal.

Vikki

CristinG
      Participant

Facepalm….

Jcash
      Participant

😳😬 Do you think they don’t realize that there are 2 choices in the drop menu? I’m grasping….

I’m always fanatically counting and splitting my SSR‘S from my 6SR’s in my notebook I use and then again in my order notes. 😆 in fact I was gonna ask if I made more work for you by listing all the SSR’s first, then making you go back around again for the 6SR’s in the same color.

@handdyedfibers_l7nu4k
      Vikki, if it helps, I’m not hard stuck between 6SR or SSR. I’m fine with either.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Jcash.
      • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Jcash.
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Almost everyone is EXCELLENT – with annotated bibliographies and graphs with bullet points. Most of you have been doing this with me a LONG time!! Even the newbies tend to be good.
      I have some inklings – and trust me Judy you aren’t one of them!

Vikki

Jcash
        Participant

Whew…..😉 ☺️

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.