Does anyone know the four colors as shown in the Shop for the SSF Grab Bag?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Does anyone know the four colors as shown in the Shop for the SSF Grab Bag?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Susan Mary Urban
      Participant

Those colors are beautiful and I did not know if this was a frequently used set. Thank you. Susan

Sim Swank
      Participant

If you read the description for the grab bag, it says the picture does not represent what colors you will get.

Description
      4 micros of single stranded fine floss, 100 yards on a micro, my choice of colors. These will be labeled with a color name if I know it, otherwise labeled as a mystery. The picture does not represent what colors you will get.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I’d track down what they are for you but we’ve sold those SSF grab bags 10 times over so we don’t have those particular colors anymore.
      If you whine when you order I can try to fill you from color groups, though I can’t guarantee you’ll get what you ask for!

Vikki

Susan Mary Urban
      Participant

Yes, I understand but I was still wondering if someone knew what those four particular colors are. I just like those four colors. Thank you for all of your help. Susan

Susan Mary Urban
      Participant

Thank you Vikki. I am just tryig to find a red, gold, green and blue that are of the same intensity such as those.

Jcash
      Participant

They are very pretty Susan!!! I wondered myself!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.