Current rubbed colors – Ack!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Current rubbed colors – Ack!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

I’m selling stash and sewing fabric to pay for my HDF stash. And the recent posting of rubbed colors has such great “staples” in the greens, brown and gold. Now I need to pull out more stuff to sell!!

csogle
      Participant

Are you listing it online? Share the link?

lyarrow
      Participant

I’ve been listing on stash unloading- cross stitch only (FB group) and the really good stuff has already sold. I mainly have odds and ends on charts and selling cheap. I’m a long time seamstress but have decided my days of sewing clothes are done and have been selling fabric/wools on various FB sites. Interesting that some of my fabric is old enough to be sold on a vintage sewing site and brings higher prices. 🙂 I have a lot of specialty threads that I will likely never use now that I can build my HDF stash, so that is the group I may look at next.

Jcash
      Participant

Gorgeous colors!!!!

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I saw you there and thought that’s what you might be doing! That’s great!

I have sampler color 14 ct aida I want to sell there, so that’s my interest..

Vikki

hkl9066

heh he…It doesn’t help that I got the new iPhone 12 the other week and the photos of minis I now can take are now gallery worthy, lol.

But Linda I know what you mean. My other stash purchases (linen, charts, other baubles) has gone to about zero since Vikki returned. It’s a good thing I’ve got enough stash to last me for several lifetimes!

lyarrow
      Participant

Vikki, you have probably noticed, but fabrics sell very quickly on the site. I had a lot of small cuts from a defunct store and since I hadn’t used any of them in 8 years, HDF was good motivation to sell them. I have more…just need to sort through them. And Heather, other than a few sampler charts that caught my attention recently, like you I am focused on buying silks so that I am content when I retire. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.