Crazy Coda to the “Ochre Variegated” Conversation

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Crazy Coda to the “Ochre Variegated” Conversation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      hkl9066
      Participant

@ggggaea, @luv2stitch2, @jcash – recently I was prepping stitching projects while getting ready to go on a road trip. I stuck my hand in a WIP bag that I hadn’t opened in AGES and what did I pull out? You guessed it, a spool of Diane’s “Ochre Variegated,” only I name my mystery spools after songs, so mine is called “Southern Pacifica.” I literally laughed out loud.

Needless to say, I spent the next half hour happily playing the color matching game and the closest I came up with is Terra Potta 4325/Rum Scullion 4341. It very well could have been an Ochre combo in the past, but the Ochre I have is browner.

At any rate, Gaea, if you’d like some of the original, private message me your address and I’ll mail you some off my spool.

The fun never ends!

-Heather

Jcash
      Participant

Very interesting!!! Thanks for the info!! I think between the called combos and the few rubbed coppers we will have way more than we need to choose from!!! šŸ˜‚

Luv2stitch2

Thatā€™s too funny Heather! And so very kind of you.

Iā€™ve had rusty overload lately. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ The perfect shades of fall.

CristinG
      Participant

I just love the generosity of the people here….. šŸ™‚

Sim Swank
      Participant

Fun times! Now listening to Southern Pacifica @hkl9066 šŸŽ¶šŸŽ§šŸŽµ

hkl9066
      Participant

@sims, a HDF user AND a Josh Ritter fan. No wonder I parted with my OMOTH so easily, I must have recognized a kindred spirit, lol.

-Heather

RobininVirginia
      Participant

Gorgeous color and how fun to pull it out following the forum discussion.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.