HATS Ann Tong Uffindell
      AND
      Merry Wind Farm Sister Remembered Agnes Wardrop
      This second one is charted for GAST and DMC and has a super sad story:
      Agnes Wardrop

Vikki

momofcats
      Participant

Yipee! Thank you , Vikki! So excited that you are working on the silk kit for Ann. We certainly appreciate all the work you do for us!

Melissa

maestraxanth
      Participant

I would be extremely interested in Agnes Waldrop! How many micro are we talking for that chart?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by maestraxanth.
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

It always depends on what colors I have done, when I decide what conversion to do next. The lighter Steelies are kicking my actual butt with already 4 hours invested in them (cause the darkest two are one color but the lighters!!! And I really want them to be VERY good cause they’re so crucial to so many patterns!). They’re holding up Ann but I’m hoping for a break through today since all the variegated FOTM and mini forums are dyed.

Anyway Agnes – such a tragic story! 28 micros because a few of the colors use multiples. I’m converting from the GAST so it’s taking a little longer. I’m variegating those colors slightly of course and for Harvest Basket and Forest Glade, the higher variegated ones, lots of color matching. Though seeing what dye lots look like across years, I’m on pretty solid ground no matter what I decide on most of them!!

Vikki
      not being disparaging

Jcash
      Participant

@handdyedfibers_l7nu4k
      Vikki, do we need to pre-order Agnes or will you be making a bunch?? I definitely want her! Just ordered my chart.

Now I need to find out her story. Will have to Google. It said she stitched it and then died at 19, but there must be more to her story. Off to investigate!

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I made 29 and added you to the list. You’re #21 by the way.

Vikki

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.