Clarification on 40 ct

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Clarification on 40 ct

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

Vikki, based on the other post, just want to confirm…is the 40 ct now gone?

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Technically yes and that the last few 40 ct that went out were actually this roll of 36/40.
      We are on the last roll also of the 36 ct, the 26/32 ct, and the 16 ct aida.

Vikki

CristinG
      Participant

Oh, no! FOMO kicking on!!! I must check my fabric stash this weekend…. 🙁

Sue
      Participant

Hrm, did I miss something re: the 40? Off to see if the fabric I just received is 40/40 or 36/40.

If you ever get a batch of 28 ct (just typing out loud), I vote for Zinc being the first color dyed. 🙂

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Zinc is a really nice green brown!
      I’m not planning on ever doing fabric again. I’m not saying never, impossible, off the table, cause here I am, dyeing silk floss again! But unless some falls in my lap – cause I’m not going to get it made for me anymore or import it.

Vikki

Stitcher Vix
      Participant

So how much fabric do we have to send to you for custom dye batches?!?!?????

😆

Renee Smith
      Participant

Sad to hear you won’t be doing fabric most likely. Just found you and placed my first order for fabric. I was hoping you would have more 40 count and be doing some lighter colors for samplers.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Fabric is it’s own special he** to import… There isn’t any doing it in the time of Covid. You really need to go down to the docks and clear it yourself, but there is such a horrible backlog for clearance that we can’t manage that at this time..

Vikki

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.