Chrysocolla in the Mini Forum

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Chrysocolla in the Mini Forum

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Had a problem with this – I don’t have the dye I used to make it all those years ago so I had to order it. It’ll be in this week (and out of all the colors in the world THIS was not the one I thought would be up in the first few months of business!).
      Anyway I’m going to make a copy of your order, ship the rest of it, and ship the Chrysocolla and variegated and component when they’re finished. Everyone who ordered it gets orders regularly and if I get it done and you don’t have an order in I’ll just ship it under separate cover.
      If this isn’t acceptable, just let me know and I’ll refund your money for those colors.

Vikki

Kathy Wilson
      Participant

That works for me. My order was mainly for filling in gaps in the stash so no plans for it as of yet.

infinite_needle
      Participant

No worries. If you could just hold mine until the next order I place, I would be grateful. I am not in a rush for my floss 😁

Melissa W Lawson
      Participant

No rush nor worries on this end either! (I had called a solid color Chrysocolla – 2255). I still have other items to order too!

Thank you!
      Melissa

Jcash
      Participant

I’m good with that too!! It’s just for a future conversion that isn’t starting yet. Just pop it into a future order of mine!!! Not like I’m stopping anytime soon!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.