Can someone help?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Can someone help?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Carol H
      Participant

Hi everyone!

I am new to all this. I just purchased Vikki’s #2 Solid Floss of the Month, #2 Variegated Floss of the Month, and #3 Variegated Floss of the Month directly from the website.

I’ve been reading some of the topics and I don’t know if I’m supposed to request to be put on a list for the upcoming Floss of the Month offerings. Would you mind explaining how this works?

Thanks so much!
      Carol

Veena

Welcome to HDF and the forums, Carol! No need to sign up for the floss of the month offerings, just buy them off the shop as you are doing now. The lists are only for full kits, which Vikki dyes on a pre-order basis only. Then there is the Mini Forum, where whoever wants a specific color (custom variegated threads or existing lines of colors or simply larger quantities of the FOTM colors) opens a topic and all who are interested reply to the topic. Once the topic is closed, Vikki dyes the hanks. Please read the pinned topic Skinny on Minis if you want more info on the mini forum.

Carol H
        Participant

Thanks for the great explanation Veena! I’ll take a look at Skinny on Minis too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.