ByGone Stitches Quaker Christmas help

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum ByGone Stitches Quaker Christmas help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Candy
      Participant

I want to stitch Quaker Christmas soon and can’t figure out what Luteous Green to use with OMG Red 1147 and Rubbed Dark Gold (I have). Can anyone take a picture of a floss toss with

OMG red 1147 = DMC 816
      Luteous Green 3259 = DMC 895
      Luteous Green 3257 = DMC 3345 ???

I don’t have a complete DMC set and of course missing these exact “equivalents”.

Candy

hkl9066

@Candy I took photos tonight but the light wasn’t right and the greens just looked muddy. I’ll try again in the morning for you.

One thing to note though is that Luteous Green is a color Vikki is perfecting the formulation of, so it will be a bit different than the Luteous of the photos I post. They will be even more gorgeous!

And also, as you probably know the entire Luteous family is in the Mini Forum until this Sunday, 22 November.

Ok, more tomorrow.

-Heather

hkl9066

Here you go @candyc, to the left of the red is Luteous 3257. To the right is Luteous 3259.

Luteous Greens and OMG 1147

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by hkl9066.
      hkl9066

Also, just because it was out and handy, I snapped a photo with my new JewelWeed 3171 as we are calling it. This is LOVELY. JewelWeed 3171 is a brand new color that is also currently in the Mini Forum. I’ve arranged it here with a mini of Rubbed Gold (one of this month’s variegated FOTM colors). This combo is making me want to start Quaker Christmas, lol.

OMG 1147 and Jewelweed 3171

Candy
        Participant

Thank you so much for the pics though it didn’t help me narrow it down. I think I need all the greens you took pics of, 2 Luteous greens and new Jewelweed. LOL! It’s motifs so a mix of colors works. I have the micro of rubbed gold too I planned on using.

CristinG
      Participant

Oooohhhhh….. pretty Christmas colors!!!

Candy
        Participant

Off to the mini forum….

Candy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.