BeMaized, BeMoiled, BeMused, BeQuested & BeRedded

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum BeMaized, BeMoiled, BeMused, BeQuested & BeRedded

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Luv2stitch2

Top to bottom:

BeMaized
      BeMoiled
      BeMused
      BeQuested
      BeRedded (cuz a mini wouldn’t due!)

m=m=m=q=r

Luv2stitch2

BeMused looks grayish in this photo on MY monitor.

A base of Mauve 1441 & RockPile 5105, wet spattered w/ Nosegay 2109 & Orchid Smoke 5115.

momofcats
      Participant

The BE line of colors are all beauties!!

Jcash
      Participant

@luv2stitch2… I was going to ask what color BeMused was… I can see Grey but purples and also a bit of the mauve/pinky tone in there too. Pretty!

But OMG I love that yellow!! I’ll need BeMaized. It’s perfect for antique samplers! Especially flowers.

Luv2stitch2

@jcash I’ll try to take a better photo of BeMused Thursday during the day. (The little stinker was bring shy during group photo day!)

I adore yellows so BeMaized is stunning IMHO. (Truth be told I’m not a color snob, I can find the beauty in most. I’m a little picky when it comes to the orange family.)

Jcash
      Participant

@luv2stitch2… no need to For my benefit. I was just seeing what colors jumped out at me. It’s a beautiful mix obviously.

And orange… my favorite color. I can totally be a snob about that color too. I love very deep, rich, aged oranges just perfect for fall.

lynne s
      Participant

I haven’t seen Bequested before. Looks like another beautiful color. 😍

Veena

Here is a closer look at BeQuested. Took a few trials to get the true color on camera – this is a tough one to photograph because it usually shows up darker in photos. I love this color.

BeQuested

Veena

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.