BeLoved!!!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum BeLoved!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hkl9066
      Participant

I figured since every Be- color except BeLoved went through the Mini Forum that everyone was just buying hanks of it (like me). It has always been my favorite of the set. But when Vikki sent me a photo of my dyed hank yesterday she surprised me, no shocked me, by saying I was the only one that had ordered any. Really???

This color is absolutely out of this world!

Attachments:
      lyarrow
      Participant

It’s gorgeous! But…I have a lot of floss stash already and now I’m saving my spending for the FOTM and colors that I need for specific projects. Enjoy yours!

Jcash
      Participant

When the spool got shown it looked just like the OMG reds I had just gotten so I didn’t pay attention To it. But then nobody started it… or many in that picture (BeHived, BeJabbered, BeLaced) so it never went to the forefront of my brain.
      But it’s gorgeous!! Less pigmented than the first spool looks which I like. Might have to order a half hank at some point. 😍

Jcash
      Participant

You win @hkl9066… I’m calling this color! 😁 I caved. If it’s okay I’m going to add this photo Vikki sent to you.

Well Damn… today has sucked! First I totally screw up my order to Vikki @handdyedfibers_l7nu4k By leaving off all notes with names… I sent you a message with the details of my order through here.

…then I add pictures to this and not the call post. Apparently you can’t remove them?

Yep. Time to go to freaking bed.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Jcash.
      hkl9066
      Participant

LOL, @jcash I totally understand. We all have days like that. But once you have some minis of BeLoved in your hands, all worries will disappear. Promise. Did you see the photo of the cone @veena posted yesterday? Wowzer.

Heather

Jcash
      Participant

Just went to look @hkl9066 Heather. It’s gorgeous!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.