Anna Sophia Bircham payment.

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Anna Sophia Bircham payment.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lesley Brydone
      Participant

I’ve just tried to pay for the silks through the shop but it won’t let me complete it as I live in the UK! Am I to understand that I now can’t get the silks. My PayPal address is lesleybrydone1@gmail.com. im happy to receive an invoice from veena.

Thank you

Veena

Hi Lesley –

Paypal only allows priority mail for international shipping, so it comes for upwards of $25 for shipping. If you are fine with that, Vikki can send it to you directly. Otherwise, some folks are shipping to a friend in the US, who then sends them on to the foreign address via regular US mail. Do you know anyone in the US who can do this for you? Also, some folks on the forum have been kind enough to volunteer.

Lesley Brydone
        Participant

I’m afraid I don’t know anyone in the USA, which is a shame. If you could help me with this I’d be very grateful. If I have to pay the shipping on PayPal then I have no choice.

Its a real shame as I love using These silks.

Xx

hkl9066

@lesleybrydone, I’m shipping the kit to someone in Australia and I’m happy to do the same for you in the UK. I’m going to let her know the cost of the shipping and she will PayPal me. Just a warning, USPS rates overseas have gone up recently, so I think it will be somewhat costly, however, I’ll take the package there and let you know the different options first before sending it. If you are on Facebook, message me, I’m Heather Keiko Long, otherwise send me a private message here and we can chat.

-Heather

VikkiHDF
        Keymaster

Let me know what you two work out and I’ll flag Lesley as international….

Vikki

Lesley Brydone
        Participant

I’m going to put Heather’s address in the USA and she is going to kindly send them to me. I hope thats OK.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.