Anna Sophia Bircham 1871

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Anna Sophia Bircham 1871

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

And announcing it here first – we took the entire day off and FINISHED THIS CONVERSION!!!! Tomorrow I’ll announce it from the roof tops, and it’ll move to coning/mini’ing/labeling to get listed.

I don’t believe I have any left over. If you called it you’ll get yours and I’ll put it up on the site for purchase probably tomorrow though it’ll take a day or two to get processed and kitted.

I’m going back to orders. You saw what went out Monday, but there was a flood of fabric orders and two or three latest mini forum calls to get dyed. Then back to the next conversion.

Vikki
      whew

Veena

This is indeed a new milestone; we know how much work went into making the colors according the new DMC card! Congratulations!

hkl9066

I cannot wait!!

I’m glad to hear that Haywains finally cooperated.

Jcash
      Participant

Whooo Hoo!! Just gorgeous and so much work! Than you for all the hard work you do to give us all these beautiful colors!!
      I bought mine this morning and the colors are SOOOOO gorgeous I have to go check the chart again. I just might like to stitch this one as is…

So question Vikki… @handdyedfibers_l7nu4k
      Are you going to start the second Pre-order in a new post/ or at the end of the same post/ or no post at all?? Meaning all the orders just come to you in an email(?).

If I decide to sew the sampler I will definitely want to pre-order another set for the stash. Just let me know! Thanks!!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Jcash.
      VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

I’m going to try to figure out how to copy that post, close that thread, and start another. And of course anyone can email me and I’ll add them.

Probably a good place too to say if you called it you don’t have to wait for an invoice – you can just buy it or you can send me your email if you want an invoice instead.

Vikki

Veena

I closed and moved the old thread. Started a new topic for the second run.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.