Anna Sophia Kit

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Anna Sophia Kit

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Veena

8 kits called as of this Sunday morning πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I don’t need the kit but have been watching the number and keeping my fingers crossed for the magic number!

CristinG
      Participant

Wow, that was fast!
      I hope it hits the minimum soon.

maestraxanth
      Participant

Okay, we have 11 kits called on the actual Micro/Kit forum thread.

We still need to hear from Margo58, who said she wanted a kit back on the original interest thread here on the chat forum.

And ggggaea wants 1 of each color in the kit. I’ll buy the extra micros, (4 of them, IIRC), if no one else wants them.

That gives us 13…..

Come on! Look at these colors! Look at that sampler! It’s just gorgeous!

You *KNOW* you want it!

Jcash
      Participant

@maestraxanth
      You have 13 NOW just one more needed to hit that number of 14!!!
      Heather bought for the same reason as I did… (and Gaea?) just to have the colors in the stash. They are a lovely mix of colors to have. You’ll get one more very soon I suspect. 😁

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

AND I have it wound off to dye so HOORAY! You all did it! I figure it should be an easy sell to get the last one sold on a group, if it exists!

Vikki

hkl9066
      Participant

Let me make another pitch in the FB group. I hope that’s allowed.

-Heather

Veena

@hkl9066, now that market weekend is over, the Our Sampler Years FB group guideline is that no prices may be posted. I have checked with Krista Gramer, one of the admins.

Veena

And now we are at 14, with @tangwystel’s call!! Way to go!!

hkl9066
      Participant

Oh! Thank you for that heads up @veena! I just updated my post, but it looks like it did the trick! Hooray! @maestraxanth, you reached your magic number!

maestraxanth
      Participant

Actually, we jumped to 16 this morning! I can’t thank you all enough for making this sampler accessible for more people like this!

hkl9066
      Participant

I know there is one more person (Melissa) waiting for account approval so she can call her kit. So we’ll have at least 17!

ggggaea
      Participant

Where have I been!!? If it’s still possible to add 1 of each, SOLD! πŸ™‚

@maestraxanth
      I would greatly appreciate your offer to buy the extra micros if that still stands – I realize I’m late to the table.

Vikki – NO worries if I missed this one; just lmk.

Ladies – Thank you for looking out for me! πŸ˜‰

Jcash
      Participant

Wow ladies!!! You have 21 kits sold and one lady asking for kit 22 if it can be mailed to Heather or a through shipper company!!

GREAT JOB!!!! I almost wish I had ordered 2 of them!! 🀣

Veena

@ggggaea, make sure to go and place your call in the pattern forum, otherwise you may not get included in the count.

Luv2stitch2

Any SAL plans ladies??? πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

HOORAY all!!
      I am dyeing the 29 of them. I’ll list the extra on my Instagram or Facebook etc etc to trial that as a sales avenue. I’ve got 7 colors tweaked out of the 30 needed.

One thing I see – instead of making them come here to call a kit, I’m going to call it pre-order. They can just drop me an email or message to tell me they want to order one. I think everyone understands pre-orders, and there isn’t any reason for them to join if they want a kit. I mean hopefully it will bring them here for other kits and colors, but the goal of the kits is to sell the kits and I don’t want people to have to jump through hoops….

Vikki

• This reply was modified 1 day, 23 hours ago by VikkiHDF.
      Jennifer Teahan
      Participant

I’m sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but how/when do we pay for our kits?

Jennifer

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.