ACKKKK… LOST A FORUM CALL!!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum ACKKKK… LOST A FORUM CALL!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Jcash
      Participant

Well (no cursing) I really screwed the pooch on this!! 🤬😩

I LOST AN ENTIRE 9/1 CALL! OMOT Soil is just freaking GONE!
      I went in the edit in the call total to 9/1 and then add a clearer photo of Soil and as it just blipped off. So I backed up like you can do… took out the second picture and set it all back…. NOPE. GONE!!

So anyone who called for Old Maid of the Soil PLEASE GO CALL AGAIN!! I’m going to post on the FB group as well!

Luv2stitch2

😭😢😭😢

Jcash
      Participant

@gheinzmangmail-com

@infinite_needle

@davesgirl226

@suki

@hkl9066
      (?)

@luv2stitch2
      (?)

Just trying to remember who I saw as I was going down the list counting…. PLEASE GO CALL AGAIN IF YOUR CALL WAS LOST.

Jcash
      Participant

@luv2stitch2….. I KNOW! 😫😫😫😫 I remember if you go above 1mb it kicks you out and I spaced. But normally you can hit BACK and save it. Well not this time. I took out the extra pic and made SURE. NOPE. I even tried backing up about 400 times. No good.

Hopefully they all come back because we had 9 (6s) and 1 SSR!!!

hkl9066

Nope, not me. Have you seen if @handdyedfibers_l7nu4k can retrieve the lost post?

Jcash
      Participant

Nope Heather, I just freaked out and made a new one! I didn’t think you had but wasn’t sure.

If we don’t get everyone back I’ll just get Vikki to add 3 or so mini’s extra that I’ll cover in case someone puts one their cart list and pays…but it’s not there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jcash
      Participant

Hey Vikki….. @handdyedfibers_l7nu4k

If you find a lost post for Old Maid of the Soil in a “dumped for stupidity” folder somewhere… can you write down the callers and number for me and I’ll add them back to the reposted call. Thanks, Judy.

Veena

@jcash, I saw the post went into pending status (maybe due to photo size). I won’t approve it because you have reposted but I noted down the calls and posting them below.

Veena

These are the calls in the ‘lost’ post (6sr unless otherwise noted):

Jcash 2
      lyarrow – 1
      Ggggea – 1
      Infinite needle – 1
      Davesgirl226 1 SSR
      Suki – 1
      Susan Mary Urban – 2
      Gretchen – 1

Luv2stitch2

Woot woot @Veena!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Jcash
      Participant

@veena….. you are a life saver!!!! Why didn’t it tell me it needed to be approved? Would have saved me the triple heart attack!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍

Gretchen
      Participant

I’m on the list and I see what I signed up for. Please forgive me if my post is not required.

Jcash
      Participant

You are all good Gretchen… @gheinzmangmail-com I have you down and all squared!! Thanks for checking tho, didn’t want to miss anyone! 😊

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.