Ack!

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Ack!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lyarrow
      Participant

I was so happy to see the solids posted that I placed my order and forgot I had called a French Artichoke and didn’t get it added to my order. 🙁 It just closed today so that gives me a month to get it added to another order. I need to start a little notebook for myself. 🙂

Sim Swank
      Participant

@lyarrow I use the Notes section in my cellphone to keep my orders organized. 🙂

infinite_needle
      Participant

I use a spiral bound set of 3×5 inch index cards to list what I have ordered and check off when shipped. If I fill up the card I have too many (sigh) ordered so I know to wait till later to call the next round.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

And never feel pressured! They will sit here for you.

Vikki

Jcash
      Participant

I use the back of my spiral 6×9 stitching memo book. I have 2 lists… FORUM CALLS and CART LIST. I write down when I call something…how many, color name, and type (6s/ss), and then I check each off with a red pen as they close and I move them to the cart list. I usually wait until I have at least 8-10 before I pay. Or Wait a bit if I know something close to being closed.

lyarrow
      Participant

I know for sure I will be ordering the next set of solids and there are a couple of the open calls right now that are working hard to get me to commit…clever little spools 🙂 And thank you to Vikki for being so flexible so that I don’t feel guilty about not taking care of it right away!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.