Account order history

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum Account order history

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Gretchen
      Participant

Feeling silly – is that a way to start the new yea. In a word absolutely! Yes I can laugh at myself. So I keeps ordering the same things. My question is how I can pull what I have ordered. Although I have no issue ordering any of your beautiful silks however
      variety is the spice of life. Can someone help me find order history? Many thanks for any help you provide you are all stars!

Many thanks Gretchen

Gretchen
      Participant

Whoops spelling errors duh! New year ha! How about keep not keeps. Double duh. He he he
      Thanks again

lyarrow
      Participant

I’m not sure about order histories on this site but I check my history one of two ways: PayPal order history, or bring up my emails that are automatically generated when I place a silk order

Veena

From your phone:

Menu (top right)
      My Account
      Scroll down to Shopping Cart
      Click on Orders

This will pull up your order history summary. To view details of each order, click on the View button below each order.

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

Veena is so cool and could answer something I couldn’t. Now you know why she gets paid the big bucks.

Vikki

Veena

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Gretchen
      Participant

Thank you so much. I found it! You all are simply the best. Most appreciated- Gretchen

Jcash
      Participant

Huh, learned something new!

I keep a notebook of every call and order. I title one page Call List and write down every call (#, how many and name) and when each is closed…. I add them a list titled CART List…writing the same as above and when I pay I add any collections or kits to the bottom. But Iā€™m incredibly anal and scared to mess up orders so yeah. šŸ˜•šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.