2 questions…RE: perfect Red and OMOTHeart.

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum 2 questions…RE: perfect Red and OMOTHeart.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jcash
      Participant

A couple questions…@veena @hkl9066 @luv2stitch2 ??

One… does the Perfect Red line not have DMC equivalents??? I can’t find it on the FB files anywhere!? Since the colors are changing I want to make sure I keep the same coloring as previous calls.

Two… does anyone remember the components of Old Maid of the Heart?? It’s not on the Old Maids file list. Thanks all!

Luv2stitch2

OMOTH: BitterBloom 4447, Quince 1413 & Gandy Dancer 1113

Perfect Reds: No DMC, they are Vikki’s creation and color will not change. (YIPPEE!)

hkl9066

@jcash, do you have the old HDF Variegated PDF? That has the components of the older Old Maid colors. I’m attaching it here just in case you don’t have it.

Have a good evening!

Thanks Barb for answering the questions!

-Heather

Attachments:
      Jcash
      Participant

Thanks Barb….. I had a little party hearing the Perfect Reds will stay the same!! Whewwww…..🥳🥳

Heather… I didn’t even look at that one stupidly. I went for the dmc – HDF and the opposite and then mostly the one with the Be’s/Rubbed/OLd Maids. Thanks for directing me!!

Of course going down this search had given me a BIGGER headache!! 🤕😂
      Gandy Dancer doesn’t go past 1111…. there’s NO 1113. 🤔
      Ethereal Blue looks to be ALL confused by the switching of the DMC sample book and lost its lightest color… which I want.
      So many questions to ponder!! 🤣😩🤣

Luv2stitch2

@jcash My media group photo of Gandy shows 1113. 😇 (Must be a Vikki special… If I remember correctly, Nisse contains a Vikki special too. 😂)

Jcash
      Participant

Yes… I should have worded it differently! The picture is there but no DMC in the charts so I’d guess Vikki special too!

hkl9066

@jcash, Gandy 1113 is one of my favorites and is in the December 2021 FOTM (yay!).

@luv2stitch2
      , if I remember correctly, Gandy 1112 was a limited edition color, remember that? Also, its Nisse 5335 that is the Vikki special. I only have that one in SSP, so I would not be upset if it made a reappearance in the mini forum…

– Heather

Luv2stitch2

@hkl9066 Nisse 5335 wouldn’t hurt my feelings either Heather! 🥳🥳🥳

Jcash
      Participant

It’s a gorgeous color! Does Gandy Dancer 1113 have a dmc equivalent?? It’s not on the current list in the files. Maybe when it comes up for fotm we can just call the 1112 and she can dye it along with the others. 😍

Luv2stitch2

Why not just call it 1113? 😇😄

Yes, I probably do need more coffee ☕️ 🤣🤣🤣

VikkiHDF
      Keymaster

And the three Etheral’s are in Column 7 on the new book but obviously my lightest got pretty light! Cause it’s still 159 DMC, to my Ethereal Blue 2301.
      If you give me good directions I can recreate anything that uses the dye. So since I’ll be pulling the 2301 darker there can always be a shade lighter….
      Those great reds have equivalents in the AVAS, and some in the NPI.

Vikki

Luv2stitch2

“ If you give me good directions I can recreate anything that uses the dye.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sending you my dusty kitchen curtains to color match….

Jcash
      Participant

I looked at those yesterday and couldn’t decide if the lighter was missing or the DARKER?😂 🤯

Looking straight at only the dmc… I’d love those 3 colors…. 159, 160 and 161. I’m fine with a lighter than 159 or one a tiny bit darker than 161. But I’m easy. I’m just going for that L-M-D span in this ‘shade’ blue. It’s what is called cornflower blue.

And don’t even get be started on the reordering if the Bitterblooms!!! 😳🤯😱

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.