Reply To: How did the shut-down impact your stitching?

Shop Forums HDF Forums Chat Forum How did the shut-down impact your stitching? Reply To: How did the shut-down impact your stitching?

hkl9066
Participant

The shut down has greatly increased my stitching time as the shift to teleworking has changed my work hours so that I can stay up much later in the evening. Also it has cut out my commute, giving me more free time.

Like you @lyarrow I have had more finishes this year already than in years past. I feel like I am steadily making my way through my WIP pile. Stitching has also been a huge form of therapy through these uncertain and difficult times (I’m medically high-risk and am not supposed to leave the house).

@robininvirginia
I too miss my guild meetings. Which group do you belong to? The Loudoun Sampler Guild has started monthly Zoom meetings, which has been nice as I’ve certainly missed those meetings.

But overall, yes, Vikki’s timing has been great. Doing more stitching and yes, spending less money since we don’t go out, aren’t spending on gas, and other things, means that it is perfect time to supplement my mini collection!